Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SL Naps Table

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NHughes View Post
    Do you mean looking in or are you posting over there??
    Fook!!!! TFR (Timeform Radio) not TRF. I wouldn't go near that forum if they paid me. Certainly not as long as DMcC has anything to do with the place. End Of Discussion
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I did however due to it being mentioned have a look just now.

It comes as no surprise a certain poster is having a time out. Big question is did Cormack finally realise he was using the forum as a personal podium to try and get the attention of the media to offer him a job/in his dreams. Or did the penny drop that he caused more fights then any poster in the forums history? He somehow managed to draw members into his would be fool proof betting system and the posts in other sections dropped like a stone.

The truth is all he was doing was multi dutching and posting the best prices available. Prices that no bookie would have given without slicing a few points off and in many cases refusing bets all together. The admin costs of taking his type of bets when profits or losses tend to be small in either direction would result in his accounts being closed.

I challenged him several times and pointed out his system wouldn't work in a million years.....every price he claimed he posted was always the best available and he always got on etc etc but he just squirmed his way round about answering.....It certainly srtaed others questioning him but because he posts so much it was always the other guys fault, numbers in all parts of the forum were down and would have gone to about 4 a day if he was banned........I got a feeling he was pushed or asked nicely to stop because Cormack finally woke up to the fact the forum was becoming a posters and not his plus many of the long term posters were sick to death of all the posts being centred round one guy who basically was full of BS..........I hope for the sake of this forum he never turns up here.

Sorry for the rant but as you may have guessed I have no time for users or a$$lickers and that guy is an expert in both and I truly believe he all but ruined what used to be a very good forum
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Back to Business........Rory has gone for Ingenti who was as high as 10/1 earlier but is now 6/1 with most books and 8.2 on the machine which I took..........also had a sneaky bet on 4 places to cover my stake as I can see why he gives the horse a good chance but that doesn't count :0)
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thought Ingenti looked all over the winner 2 furlongs out,,,,,,,,,boy gave it a good enough ride and would have got there in another 20 yds that said may well have won with a stronger pilot........no harm done my end but unlucky Rory.
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanlic View Post

It comes as no surprise a certain poster is having a time out. Big question is did Cormack finally realise he was using the forum as a personal podium to try and get the attention of the media to offer him a job/in his dreams. Or did the penny drop that he caused more fights then any poster in the forums history? He somehow managed to draw members into his would be fool proof betting system and the posts in other sections dropped like a stone.

The truth is all he was doing was multi dutching and posting the best prices available. Prices that no bookie would have given without slicing a few points off and in many cases refusing bets all together. The admin costs of taking his type of bets when profits or losses tend to be small in either direction would result in his accounts being closed.

I challenged him several times and pointed out his system wouldn't work in a million years.....every price he claimed he posted was always the best available and he always got on etc etc but he just squirmed his way round about answering.....It certainly srtaed others questioning him but because he posts so much it was always the other guys fault, numbers in all parts of the forum were down and would have gone to about 4 a day if he was banned........I got a feeling he was pushed or asked nicely to stop because Cormack finally woke up to the fact the forum was becoming a posters and not his plus many of the long term posters were sick to death of all the posts being centred round one guy who basically was full of BS..........I hope for the sake of this forum he never turns up here.

Sorry for the rant but as you may have guessed I have no time for users or a$$lickers and that guy is an expert in both and I truly believe he all but ruined what used to be a very good forum
    Aye Fist, looks like there's a few richly deserved chickens home to roost in that quarter.

Banned
    Thanks
    Fook!!!! TFR (Timeform Radio) not TRF. I wouldn't go near that forum if they paid me. Certainly not as long as DMcC has anything to do with the place. End Of Discussion
    Amen to that.

Banned
    Thanks

Do you think he's still fitting carpets for a living? If not, how is he paying his way?

Thanks
    Come on guys, let's please not use the site as a means for slagging others off.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonl View Post
    Not much chance of your wish being granted on this forum, wilsonl.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonl View Post
    Hardly surprising though, considering complaints about the situation Fist alludes to were swiftly swept under the editorial carpet for so long.

Thanks
    I'm not disputing that Reet but Fist started this thread to deservedly applaud Rory's performance to-date and as a long time TRF poster himself I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want it degenerating into a personal attack that has nothing to do with the topic. Especially when the target will probably never read it AFAIK.

End of the day I'm not a sensitive soul and couldn't really give a sh1t who slags who off but it's a pity to taint an otherwise worthwhile and relatively interesting thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It's bad manners to slate another forum - even if you have been 'unjustly' bulleted from it. It's not like it's going to help settle any grievances.
    "Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

SlimChance, March 2018

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    It's bad manners to slate another forum - even if you have been 'unjustly' bulleted from it. It's not like it's going to help settle any grievances.
    Plenty of bad manners on here towards Atacanta, though.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Orchid View Post
    Plenty of bad manners on here towards Atacanta, though.
    Before my time I think, DO.
    "Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

SlimChance, March 2018

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Oh shut up Grassy.....you sound like the carper fitter

Maybe I should have just kept quiet nothing to do with manners.....everyone has the right to their opinion and I gave mines..If you disagree that's cool because quite frankly I don't give a fook.

Did your Mum never tell you it's bad manners to stick your nose into other peoples business.....That is tongue in cheek mate but why stick your oar in FFs...I said my bit if you disagree with any point I made by all means but if all you want to do is accuse me of having bad manners then button it....

There was and probably are some really nice guys posting on TRF but as far as I'm concerned the aforementioned deserve everything that comes their way.

As far as being booted who are you referring too? I hope you don't mean me. I asked David Cormack why he claimed he banned me when I left of my own accord and he never had the balls to reply.

Now I am going to button it because the thought of wither DC or Ginge does nothing but get my back up.

So please no more posts on the subject............If you are not here to support, slag off or admire Rory's tipping ability bolt the course

Happy posting and punting to all
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Now this horse Rory has tipped will win.....feel it in my bones.

Now I better go look what his tip is today as I haven't got a clue
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Luckily it hasn't run yet.

We are off to my hometown sunny Hamiltion.....Race looks to have a lot of dead meat in it so we'll have 50 quid on at 3/1.

loses only 20 quid left Hmm!
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Sorry the horse is Dandy Nichols's Cahill in the 5.20 pm
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Before my time I think, DO.
    What, last week?

Thanks
    Luckily it hasn't run yet.

We are off to my hometown sunny Hamiltion.....Race looks to have a lot of dead meat in it so we'll have 50 quid on at 3/1.

loses only 20 quid left Hmm!
    Good luck there, Tanlic.

I'm only 15 minutes from Hamilton myself and even thought about going this afternoon.