Stewards cup and others

Outsider

Rookie
The race I've been waiting for has arrived.
As I'm sure you all know by now that I'm in big (for me) on MR WAGYU at 33s,28s,25s and 16s.the stable is flying at goodwood with 3 winners and a 2nd from 4 runners.4th
Ben Linfoot as put it up on sporting life and basically says everything I was going to say.
Won the consolation race in 2021 on soft and did it quicker than commanche did in the cup and carried more weight.
A middle draw looks good.
I've had savers on 2 33/1 shots trained by julie Camacho.
Makinah and TACTICAL who is on a career low mark of 99.

In the 2nd race at goodwood I have to do EUCHEN GLEN at 25/1
Always seems to run well here.3rd

230 galway I've just seen I've backed MAZE RUNNER 14/1 fellI must have pressed the wrong one as I meant to back MERLINS GIANT who is now 18/1 so now have 2 running for me.NR
I've always been a maze runner fan so I'm not too bothered about my mistake.
Merlins giant was a big loser for me in the galway hurdle so he needs to make amends.

I have to do WOVEN 5/1 thirsk 325 hes been knocking on the door and was unlucky not to win last time.

HALF NUTZ 450 galway 14/1 did me a good turn getting 5th earlier in the week and must have a chance again.4th

DUAL IDENTITY 520G 20/1 ran today but if turning out again this trip should suit him. NR

RATAFIA 505D 20/1 is in my alerts but hasnt shown much.3rd

Skybet go 8 places on the stewards cup and if MR WAGYU cant get in the first 8 I will show my arse in Woolworths window.

Given the conditions I'm just relieved Mr Wagyu got into the 1st 4.
A/p bets was just 4 places.

Well, not the win but he acquitted himself really well and once again you're on it with these big sprint handicaps, mate.

Well done.

yorick;bt1682 said:
Well, not the win but he acquitted himself really well and once again you're on it with these big sprint handicaps, mate.

Well done.

Cheers mate.
I actually had a short list of 7
Summerghand was a NR and I had 1st,3rd 4th and 5th.
And my 2 savers were out with the washing.
Cant back them all.

Back