Daily picks.

You're the biggest after timer of all ******* time. My thread beats your thread any day. I give one horse and say it will win. You give 55 and KABOOOM any winner. You're a fraud.

Poor bait,strange coming from a person who has regularly told me best judge he\s ever seen on here and by emails or are you denying that,fraudster this is the best thread on the nnet betting wise and always will be if i put the effort in don't know whther you're on some sort of wind up or a comedown giove yourself a slap ffs..

Poor bait,strange coming from a person who has regularly told me best judge he\s ever seen on here and by emails or are you denying that,fraudster this is the best thread on the nnet betting wise and always will be if i put the effort in don't know whther you're on some sort of wind up or a comedown giove yourself a slap ffs..

I'm on the wind up. You are without doubt the best judge I've ever seen but you don't have the conviction I do. My thread has a far better strike rate than yours and I don't build in excuses. I say they will win and they get smashed and win.

I'm on the wind up. You are without doubt the best judge I've ever seen but you don't have the conviction I do. My thread has a far better strike rate than yours and I don't build in excuses. I say they will win and they get smashed and win.

Glad we've got that cleared up for digger,jj and frontrunner a very revealing thanks on that post says a lot does that...Presume you're referring to me writing the horses up etc,don't have time or inclination anymore i told you i have health propblems and mum is seriously ill i do the form for 7/8 meetings and thats it the thread does exactly the same..Maybe when the winter comes round there will be some more details on the picks,but who needs it,figures are still standing up and the majority still get hammerted off the boards,the thread will never be the same for detail because simply i'm not well enough to write up a dozen horses day to day..

Glad we've got that cleared up for digger,jj and frontrunner a very revealing thanks on that post says a lot does that...Presume you're referring to me writing the horses up etc,don't have time or inclination anymore i told you i have health propblems and mum is seriously ill i do the form for 7/8 meetings and thats it the thread does exactly the same..Maybe when the winter comes round there will be some more details on the picks,but who needs it,figures are still standing up and the majority still get hammerted off the boards,the thread will never be the same for detail because simply i'm not well enough to write up a dozen horses day to day..

I'm just stirring. I have said in.private to anyone who will listen that you are the best judge I know.

The best bit was the three thanks on the post,nice to be appreciated so funny..

Lads are always going to be jealous but even you know you wind people up. You do it on purpose. So when someone like me kicks you some lads will cheer. I wouldn't read much into it.

Of course i do it on purpose but then again it's all in their heads,they read the thread waiting for things to go wrong and for everyone else says alot about someone i think,i never forget either...

I reckon this thread was better when it was single bets being advised (with or without a write up). This business of sticking up impossible to finance multiples then claiming absolute victory after a couple of winners just doesn't sit very well.

Maybe time to go back to basics?

Just seen all this. If yous don't like what he does don't follow for that matter don't read. I have been on many forums and I just don't read the threads I don't want to. Time to short. I believe giggs will hit one of these big accys I just hope til ÷€/£/£ I'm on cos I don't always manage to get on. It's simple for me I don't have the time to go through cards in detail and probably wouldn't be that good anyway. I choose the people I want to follow and Giggs is number one.
I love the horses but most of all I would love to take paddy for a fortune in the one go. Been very close a few times but just missed by one.
As del boy says this time next year we will be millionaires.
Keep them coming Giggs you is da man!!
Just on this last bet only had penny's in account so did all of them dutched, it lost so what been plenty of winners.
Thanks for your hard work.
Ps I have watched talk like this destroy many a forum to include Gg's then a couple that followed.

Last edited:
Some people really need to put on the Big Boy pants and learn how to take responsibility instead of expecting to be spoon fed the exact minutiae of every single bet placement permutation.

Best judge i've ever encountered. Cheers.

Pay no attention to the wind up merchants giggsy. Degenerate gamblers I would say, losing their bollix and blaming you. Hey nobody makes you put the bet on or even read the thread temper that. Most impartial observers know your record speaks for itself. There’s a severe lack of value at this stage of the flat season. I rarely have a bet these days now but I will still do a few yankees and trixies on some of your selections and I greatly appreciate the write ups which are always well thought out. The trick is getting on at the advised price usually the price is gone within minutes of your post which just shows the books are observing too. Fact is the horses are all exposed at this point in the season and there is no value at the price. We’ll be waiting until the winter aw for a bit of value at this stage. I mean look at ripon today. No value there at all at all.

I also think that given that Gigilo is not in the best of health, and that his own mum is seriously ill, he still does enough to get a few detractors through a lean patch. You’re a great guy, Gigs - thank you for your dedication and willingness to share your work.

Feels like I started a riot !! All the followers coming out saying he's the best and ignore the moaners etc who are just losers and the likes........
Simply put Gigilo is unrivalled in my opinion. In May I won so much money following his singles that we want on an amazing holiday with the winnings.
Since May I dont think the singles have been as consistent although I see he has done well with multiples etc which I dont always follow as the perms are enormous
I tend to put the bets on and leave them, I dont go in again when the first few lose as Gigilo says he does so I comment to say, I'm not having winnings that reflect the "form of his life"
He has an amazing talent in race reading, I cannot thank him enough for sharing
I do think though he takes the **** a little with his aftertiming as the best scenario possible is always the one he claims to have followed, doesn't bother me in the slightest as he has won me many £s over the years but no need as its cant be possible to have 100% insight before the race
I also always find it amusing when he has to work the bets out as surely you just check your returns lol (presume that is because you claim the best odds across different bookies in multiples which isnt possible)
I just replied to the "form of his life" and "almost perfect day" the other day comments as nothing has compared to May for me so far
It will never happen but some clarity around bets would be welcome before the racing rather than claiming xROI such as stakes to a point, whether cashed out, place backed, gone in again etc so we can all take wheel barrows home
I am grateful as always but my personality is that I will always interject if I want to, freedom of speech and all that.......moan all you like but I have an opinion and as others commented, if you dont like my opinion or comments then dont read them
Keep up the good work and many thanks for sharing every day Gigilo, you are unrivalled

Feels like I started a riot !! All the followers coming out saying he's the best and ignore the moaners etc who are just losers and the likes........
Simply put Gigilo is unrivalled in my opinion. In May I won so much money following his singles that we want on an amazing holiday with the winnings.
Since May I dont think the singles have been as consistent although I see he has done well with multiples etc which I dont always follow as the perms are enormous
I tend to put the bets on and leave them, I dont go in again when the first few lose as Gigilo says he does so I comment to say, I'm not having winnings that reflect the "form of his life"
He has an amazing talent in race reading, I cannot thank him enough for sharing
I do think though he takes the **** a little with his aftertiming as the best scenario possible is always the one he claims to have followed, doesn't bother me in the slightest as he has won me many £s over the years but no need as its cant be possible to have 100% insight before the race
I also always find it amusing when he has to work the bets out as surely you just check your returns lol (presume that is because you claim the best odds across different bookies in multiples which isnt possible)
I just replied to the "form of his life" and "almost perfect day" the other day comments as nothing has compared to May for me so far
It will never happen but some clarity around bets would be welcome before the racing rather than claiming xROI such as stakes to a point, whether cashed out, place backed, gone in again etc so we can all take wheel barrows home
I am grateful as always but my personality is that I will always interject if I want to, freedom of speech and all that.......moan all you like but I have an opinion and as others commented, if you dont like my opinion or comments then dont read them
Keep up the good work and many thanks for sharing every day Gigilo, you are unrivalled

My fees 8grand a week thats what i earn roughly on average,i bet for a living there's no such thing as aftertiming that's just some silly word used by losing punters that punters use for their shortcomings or to have a dig at each other a lot of stuff i see as common sense most would see as complex this is supposedly what i do for distraction due to personal problems healthwise and family wise,instead posting bollox wasting my time on here having to reply tothis nonsense.This month i've had 57 selections and backed every runner only highlighting the ones i think will be biggest market movers 17 winners.Profit again of over 100% with strijke rate of nearly 30% can't really see how i would do much better,was the same previous month as well all picks are backed the fact i don't highl ight the prices or write them up anymore is pretty obvious,have already pmd and emailed members telling them simply been trying to get [prices to hold up for overnight,something i didn't want to say on here but just to get the figures right,unfortunateky now that will be ruined and stopping me from getting bets on due to this reply and its been working..I have from my figures been in form of my life strike rates wise,you may not have done all of them singles but plenty on here have,,if the prices are there and they have been then i've backed them,why would i not be on the best scenario when the strike rate is so high and the forms so accurate,to me it's very simplistic perhaps not to others but ive been doing this for 20+ years its like second nature.Why would i not keep doing extra bets if the winners strike rate is 30%,would be absolute madness not to aftertiming do me a favour ffs,i do these bets everyday of the week..
Very strange post by the way,man wins fortune then gives it back then has moan towards man that won him ,original fortune because it's not repeatedly happening the man must be aftertiming or lieing because he's still winning and man whose just given his fortune away can't win again,how many times do you think have i come across these posts before and emails over 20 years annoying very , predictable very..i don't need to justify anything a right **** take..

Last edited:
Just for the record if i find tha,t now i'm struggling to get on then i simply won't be posting anything up at all,surely most must have realized the winners were going in everywhere and must have realized that there was a reason for not highlighting them,you don't sit there with a 30% strike rate not backing them or am i going to be dumbstruck..If that is the case then i shouldb't be posting anyway...

Did mention my daughters exams a few weeks bacjk she did quite well English A* Maths *A* Biology A History A * English lit A Psychology A* Chemistry A* Geography A* did some further maths paper got a B French A* and i looked at the work she did was far harder than when i did 'o' levels was on a different level,think she missed out on a couple of *A* by a handful of marks as well..am sure they are doing easier psapers elsewhere listening to some of the numbskullls that were getng good grades.

Last edited:
Back