Suggestion

simmo

Senior Jockey
Is it possible to have a button at the beginning of a thread which you have read, that takes you to the last post.

At present it is necessary to scroll to the bottom of the first page, enter the final page number, then scroll to the bottom of that.

If anyone knows how to tag misterb or webzcas please do so!

Is it possible to have a button at the beginning of a thread which you have read, that takes you to the last post.

At present it is necessary to scroll to the bottom of the first page, enter the final page number, then scroll to the bottom of that.

I click on the time of the last post i.e. 35 minutes ago, and it takes me to the last post.

Or the last post you've read.

Also there seems to be a lot of unnecessary duplication of threads.

Purely from my own perspective, I can't be arsed trawling through a load of threads about the same day's racing so to have them all in the one lace would be helpful [to me].

Maybe it's all part of the bedding in process but I am finding the whole site very cluttered and encumbered.

Threads come in reverse order so why not do the same with posts ..newest post first?

the bell top right does indicate some of the latest posts and take you there direct

I'm really not sure what poison I'm spreading? Does anyone else on here agree with this guy? Just let me know and I will gladly leave - wouldn't want to stay where I'm not wanted. Cheers (y)

Some things just don't need to be said, Oldtimer. The fact you say them indicates you don't give a fuck and, on a forum where generally people are enjoying what's generally a cordial, respectful atmosphere, that sort of apparent attitude sits well out of place.

I really don't get what drives people on forums to deliberately try and provoke. The one-liners had zero value for anybody (except maybe one, but fuck knows what that value really is). Why not just not say it!?

A very interesting reply, chaumi - I don't see myself like that at all. It's easy to mistake humour for provercation

Back