Saturdays thoughts

Outsider

Journeyman
In the 315 at Haydock I have to stick with Sheer Rocks 14/1 although its concerning that the stable jockey has gone to Sandown.a close 5th last year and is a couple of pounds lower.
David OMeara has 2 good chances in it as well.
425H Mirsky 14/1 is on mine and Yoricks radar and has an entry in the golden mile but i think this 7f should suit.but as usual it is OMeara after all so who knows.
225S very open tricky hcap isn't it but I've ended up doing Classic 6/1 as it was unlucky last time but has won oat Sandown before.
those are my 3 so far,so thats 3 you can cross off.

Good luck

In the 315 at Haydock I have to stick with Sheer Rocks 14/1 although its concerning that the stable jockey has gone to Sandown.a close 5th last year and is a couple of pounds lower.
425H Mirsky 14/1 is on mine and Yoricks radar and has an entry in the golden mile but i think this 7f should suit.but as usual it is OMeara after all so who knows.
225S very open tricky hcap isn't it but I've ended up doing Classic 6/1 as it was unlucky last time but has won oat Sandown before.
those are my 3 so far,so thats 3 you can cross off.

Good luck
I'm also backing sheer rocks and classic.

Gl,guys - I've done Makarova (7/1) in the Coral Charge.
She's well drawn,ran well in a host of group races and can be forgiven her latest as she was up with the far side group that went off too quickly

those are my 3 so far, so thats 3 you can cross off.

Good luck
Morning all.

I think Mirsky needs further but I'll be having a little Ew, for cover. My favourite thought is the Cambridgeshire over 9F. He's won over that distance, has won over the soft and could drop as low as 85 to get in. He's currently 94

My two for the day would be Sheer Rocks (3.15 Hay)
I liked his last run and think he's good value

Cicero's Gift (2.25 Sandown)
I know he finished 7th of 9 on his last run but that was in a Gp 1, for goodness sake, and hardly a trouble -free run at that. Has won after a break, has won on the soft. Could also do Holloway Boy.

Will have the merest on Cross Border (Naas 3.20), too

I took a starter on Classic yesterday evening at 11/2. My enthusiasm dented this morning as in came the drift - 15/2 at the moment. Haven’t added.

Back