Just another saturday.

Outsider

Journeyman
Isn't jockey bookings strange sometimes.tomorrow Rossa Ryan rides Billyjo and Hollie Doyle rides Riot when they last ran Hollie was on Billyjo and Rossa was on Riot.and then Rossa rides Bopedro for Omeara in the last.
Some ifs and buts tomorrow with goodwood next week.Albasheer is well hcapped to win the stewards Cup so does it need to win tomorrow.he should win tomorrow but 5 /2 I can let it go.
My bets tomorrow, well its today now.
Badri 240y 16/1
Riot 300a 40/1. Metal merchant 9/1
Bopedro 450a 9/1
Glendown. 205y 50/1
Maharajas express 440c 11/1
No Recollection 200nc 14/1

Badri Is my main bet.

My slips yankees and 4 folds. 👍 also had a tip of dancing magic. Odds have gone down from 33/1..

Attachments

• IMG_6523.jpeg
    IMG_6523.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6524.jpeg
    IMG_6524.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6525.jpeg
    IMG_6525.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6526.jpeg
    IMG_6526.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6527.jpeg
    IMG_6527.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6528.jpeg
    IMG_6528.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 9
Isn't jockey bookings strange sometimes.tomorrow Rossa Ryan rides Billyjo and Hollie Doyle rides Riot when they last ran Hollie was on Billyjo and Rossa was on Riot.and then Rossa rides Bopedro for Omeara in the last.
Some ifs and buts tomorrow with goodwood next week.Albasheer is well hcapped to win the stewards Cup so does it need to win tomorrow.he should win tomorrow but 5 /2 I can let it go.

Yes. Rossa Ryan rode Aalto when it hacked up in the Bunbury Cup and has a great strike rate for the trainer but he doesn't ride it today. He rides Billyjoh instead but has only a modest record for the trainer. Luke Morris takes over on Aalto, which I think would be the most likely winner if it's trying, but Morris doesn't have a great record for the trainer so I'm only having a saver on it instead of going in heavily.

Agree about Albasheer. Clear top on my figures by why compromise its Stewards' Cup chances by picking up a penalty? (Unless they're supremely confident, of course.) Badri is my other bet in the race following the 50/1 shot I mentioned yesterday.

Look out for the same trainer with 2-3 in a race if the well known jockeys are on a horse at ridiculous odds then normally the horse is well overpriced and the favourite a false favourite..

My bets tomorrow, well its today now.
Badri 240y 16/1
Riot 300a 40/1. Metal merchant 9/1
Bopedro 450a 9/1
Glendown. 205y 50/1
Maharajas express 440c 11/1
No Recollection 200nc 14/1

Badri Is my main bet.
Yes, just another Saturday indeed. Can't get too enthused by the betting opportunities on view today.
Four I've picked so four to avoid:

Reigning Profit 2.05 Y Ew 25/1
Korker 2.40 y Ew 11/1
New Image 3.00 A Ew 9/1
Call Me Ginger 5.25 A 25/1 Ew

Good luck🤞

Last edited:
Well done on getting 25s CMG. I held off hoping for 33s this morning but had to settle for 16s so I presume someone 'of influence' put it up.

Three possibilities with Badri there:

1. It wasn't there to win. You don't come from that far back at York at sprint trips.
2. It was just very badly ridden as per 1.
3. The horse has lost the plot.

With the 50/1 shot's jockey looking to pull it up from three out it was a double whammy which became a tripe whammy because I had the winner second top on my ratings but decided I didn't want to back three in the race. It was 20/1 yesterday.

Annoyance tempered to a degree on hearing from the oldest brother that he was on Naomi Lapaglia at Ascot at 80/1. Chuffed for him because he doesn't bet much these days.

Yes. Rossa Ryan rode Aalto when it hacked up in the Bunbury Cup and has a great strike rate for the trainer but he doesn't ride it today. He rides Billyjoh instead but has only a modest record for the trainer. Luke Morris takes over on Aalto, which I think would be the most likely winner if it's trying, but Morris doesn't have a great record for the trainer so I'm only having a saver on it instead of going in heavily.

Hard to know whether it was down to bad luck or bad riding but Aalto met a lot of trouble in running there. I'd be pretty sure it was trying but I wonder if connections and/or Rossa Ryan are wondering about their riding arrangements.

Re Bless Him, my fear was that Spencer would not get the pace collapse he banks on in races of this nature and he made himself look like a fanny out the back and trying to close down horses that were quickening.

1. It wasn't there to win. You don't come from that far back at York at sprint trips.

With the 50/1 shot's jockey looking to pull it up from three out it was a double whammy which became a tripe whammy because I had the winner second top on my ratings but decided I didn't want to back three in the race. It was 20/1 yesterday.

Annoyance tempered to a degree on hearing from the oldest brother that he was on Naomi Lapaglia at Ascot at 80/1. Chuffed for him because he doesn't bet much these days.
I don't think he did come from that far back, mate. At one point he was just behind Korker so I think he was close enough to figure in the finish, as Korker did. Rock Opera was the one who came from far back imo.

Number 3

Call Me Ginger wasn't off there. Very weak late before the race and never asked a question.

There has to be a fair chance Albasheer will defy the penalty next week.

Back