Retired

Steve66

Amateur Rider
Hi my name is Steve & i am a Retired HGV driver (done 42 years) I like to try other people's systems & i have my own so i will post them later

Having joined recently i wanted to put up & share one of my many systems with you, this is one of the first i had made. 16.55 Wolves Claim to Glory 16.05 Brighton Spring This system has produced a 55% - 60% winning strike rate for me, i always bet small maybe £5 - £10 win bet on both & do a each way double I will never charge for my selections, hopefully just helping others to win at the bookies, but if they lose & some will, i don't want any bad feelings towards me, it's your money you decide if you want to bet with these or not. Steve.

Don't you just hate it when that happens! Onwards & upwards Steve, if the system has produced that SR in the past, today was only a hiccup.

Yep but still room for improvement, at least I'm winning more than losing. It takes me 3-4 hours to get the selections.

Yep but still room for improvement, at least I'm winning more than losing. It takes me 3-4 hours to get the selections.
Ok I hope these are better than yesterday's 15.10 Leicester Formal 16.14 " " Laura bay just typical they win for you for month's then when you put them up they lose. This one takes me about 20 mins & has only 3 stats.

Back