10 To Follow Jumps

What is the one Horse your banker that you would put in your list?:cool:

Is the list of horses to pick from out yet? When does the comp start? I have given it a swerve for a few years as one year I was 4th overall after Day 2 at Cheltenham and then Colonel Braxon, Harbour Pilot and Baracouda et al let me down. I found it very hard to take, and have not bothered since as following my fortunes became a bit obsessive and I was doing two ton on it each year by the end. I am sure like me you all hated the TTF nemesis "Fitzerland" who seemed to get into the running every year even after he had won the big prize, instead of f**King off and letting mere mortals like me have a chance!

But I might chance a tenner this time, and I guess my banker in terms of horse most likely to turn up often in the Grade 1s (e.g. 50 point King George) and win them would be have to be Kauto Star. I suppose getting the Hennessey winner and Mackeson Winner is a good idea as well, though not essential to win the major prize - so I reckon after his breathing op Noland might be a good bet for the Mackeson and maybe Big Buck's for the Hennessey.

But already just writing this is making me feel stressed out so Imight give it a swerve and put my tenner on a fixed odds footie accumulator on Saturday!

Got to be Kauto Star or Masterminded would of course have been Denman but he's one for the transfer list now

RUK are repeating their Jumps Preview programme all day again today - worth a watch for TTF afficionados.

kauto star for the kg
bigbucks for the hennessy
usally have 4 lines one with each of the paddy power top 4 in the ante post betting(i`m sure one of the top 4 has won it every year in the last 15 to 20 years)
master minded for the tingle
neptune collonges for the second half of the season.
can`t leave my fav horse out tidal bay.

Back