2 For Tuesday

trendsetta

At the Start
GIDAM GIDAM in the leiscter 2.50 has taken well to chases and despite this being a tough assignment im backing it to win again. if i only backed it in races between 23-24 furlongs in races below class2 its form would read, won/ won / won.
JACKIE KIELY in the southwell 12.10 has had a run since its summer hols and will strip fitter today, the added bonus is that it is back to its best trip. if i only backed it at southwell when running over 12 furlongs in races below class4 its form would read won /won /lost /won /won /3rd/2nd /won /lost /won, best of luck,trendsetta

Cheers trendsetta.

I'll row in with Silver Hotspur ~ eyecatching last time and gets the perfect set up here. I make him close to an Evens shot and am hoping that I can get something like 5/2 when the firms go up. Michael Wigham will need to let the handbrake off this time or he may be waving bye-bye to his licence!

12.50 Leicester: Radbrook Hall - win and place currently 11.5 on BF
01.50 : Marcus, win
02.10 : Jack The Giant win
03.50 : Honour's Dream win

Multiple!

02.40 Southwell Kanisorn
03.10 Southwell Tartatartufata

Double!

To avoid starting a new thread - did anyone see Numide? Did he remotely resemble the horse who was beaten a length in the French Derby?

He did it well enough,thought it was a fair novice for Leicester and the runner up had fair form in Germany so it should work out.

He looked very good indeed Melendez, cruised up the rail and always looked to be travelling well. Disappointing that Planet of Sound didn't appear to run his race (beaten 4th in the end), 16/1 for the Supreme Novices doesn't seem too tight for a horse likely to appreciate better ground and with his flat form to take into account too.

The race at Chepstow that Planet of Sound won hasn't turned out to be quite as good as it looked at the time.

######, Numide's gone hurdling?? Batty horse, absolutely bonkers, loved him ever since he beat Gentlewave in a Derby prep and the two jumped to the top of my 3yo list alongside a certain Dylan Thomas.

Back