5.15 carlisle

gigilo

Senior Jockey
Captain scooby again i've backed it ew and to trade at 14s 365,hills slightly over priced on its best runs i make this a 10/1 shot purely because of the nature of tracks it performs on.It's won 4/16 over the 5fs at hamilton,beverley,carlisle and newcaslte and won everyone off marks of 72,67,67 and 68 and tomorrow back over one of its c/d wins 14s looks a bit of value.It may not be tomorrow but off this mark its past performances show it will only be a matter of time,one to follow.

Probably was as i sent it out at 11pm with this write up,the prices never last
longer than an hour if that.

Would imagine it would be 10s by morning as some wouldn't have got on yet either!!

I'm telling you the bets i've done and what i've given out,don't really understand the point you're trying to make.I send out to 12 persons daily the bets that i did today same as i've put on here tonight,price has gone can't see what difference the time makes everything i put up the prices go everyday.

Still 12s with hills anyway probably go off 10s or 11s tomorrow so its no great trade anyway,its a slight saver on the ew.

Don't think ground will be soft enough now either as changed to good,will ke keeping this on my to follows as its pattern in form shows when it gets the ground and right sort of track will be winning shortly from this mark.

Back