7.35 Yarmouth

EC1

On a break
I like betting in claimers and this one throws up to me what looks like a decent bet.

Colorado Springs has been running near better horses than the opposition here imho.

Stable is in great form and tbh I think the current price is a steal [7.0 on betfair]

do any of you play in these races?

I love em ;)

I used to when I knew a lot about some of the horses trained in the North and I made fair amount of money betting on them in claimers down South. I quite like a horse that can win a few of these, something about being low class and yet still having that will to win. I've known a few who had a swagger despite being only selling class, one old gelding thought he was Nijinsky! But of course if you own them, and you want it to stay that way, running them in these can be scary.

I like the fact that they do have horses that know how to win in them...and usually you only need to look at teh first 3 in the betting.

CS ran like a pig :mad:

Oh well, maybe he knew if he ran too well someone would claim him. I agree with you though he is better than this race - just not tonight!

Back