gigilo

Senior Jockey
Hazelrigg looks overpriced at 16/1 with 365 and boyles actually dropped 3 pounds since the beginning of the season but still got the best run of the season behind masamah at york when 5th beaten 3ls..Three pound better in with ancient crooss priced up at 8/1 tomorrow yet a length infront of it also mon brav behind,now 6 pound better in also waffle was infront of it runner up to deacon blues,confessional was behind also and is also 7 pound better in with that priced at 9s.Celerina was third in that york race and was runner up to margot did rated 112 beaten a nk conceding 2 pound.The thing that makes it look overpriced as it is a very competitve race is it's got loads of form on soft ground whereas a few in the race have it to prove.
Small ew and trade for me at 16/1

When i was writing this it was 16s with two firms on oddschecker if it w2ent it must've gone just as i posted literally within seconds as i'm permanently logged into it.

I have to give people an hour in advance of putting on here,i've just mailed them will be interesting to see if they all got the 16s and at what time.

Thu, 23 June, 2011 21:07:16Re:

To: Darren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.05pt ew hazelrigg 16/1 365 boyles

And that was an hour after i placed my bets.

You should keep all this in one thread Gigilo, it would make it easier to follow. Good work though and keep em coming. I like strong opinions and insight.

Back