A little bird tells me

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
Somewhere between 12 and 20 horses are to be removed from the Venetia Williams yard tomorrow and taken to Nicky Henderson's.......allegedly

Last edited:
Didn't think Paul Beck had that many with her!!!!

Not sure who it could be,the Season Holidays guy,Favourites Racing, & Let's Live Racing have a few with her I think as well as the Shones.

Be interesting to see whether anything comes of this.

The Seasons Holidays guy wouldn't have that many horses with her surely - although he has loads of previous for taking horses away from yards suddenly.

Probably not,it's was only last season he moved the likes of Mobaasher & Officier De Reserve from Nicholls' to hers.

Tony Bloom would be another big owner,but I can only think of Aachen off hand.

Can't think of many owners with that sort of numbers of horses at her yard,just a good equal spilt of owners that have a few horses with her.

Maybe Dai Walters has a load of unraced ones that he would like to move on.
If you keep a horse with him for more than 3 months you have done pretty well!

Why does this happen?

Jesus, i would much rather meet venetia on the morning gallops than Howard johnson or someone.... Preferably having woken up....

...anyway

but shes a cracking trainer IMO. Ok its more about staying chasers than 2 mile handicap hurdlers, but thats known before you go there isnt it?

She has no specifically big owners. Most have less than 5 horses there. So, I find this very interesting and would like to know why, if it happens, that a number of her owners are all changing to Nicky Henderson all of a change.

Back