A Plea

Songsheet

At the Start
This isn't important and obviously ignore it if it annoys you but...

Quite often on threads about particular races, after the race has been run, comments are posted about the race and the winner etc etc.

It would be really helpful if folk would name names - ie instead of 'did you see the winner of the 4.20' to put did you see name of horse win the 4.20? Or, under a thread about a particular race, to actually name the winner ? So many times there are comments like 'didn't the horse do it well' or 'she p*ssed up there' and it would just be nice to know the name of the horse and save a bit of checking on the RP site to see who actually did win!

Specially when you're away from the laptop - for some reason my mobile won't now log into the new RP site so come next Fri/Saturday when I am down at Royal Cornwall, I'll be relying on you lot on TH to give me all the excitement about The Oaks and The Derby!

The other thing to note of course is that some people have limited access at work and where as forums might escape the ravages of firewalls, racing and bookmakers sites don't normally

I get racing results on my mobile from Sky. They do fast results (last 3 races) and full results by course. They also do results for other sports as well.

Back