A slow horse?

LUKE

Senior Jockey
Riverside Theatre in the 1255 at Newbury tomorrow.Touched 55 in running when he won his final bumper and also touched big odds in the place market when he made his debut over hurdles.Be against him at odds on.

Oh I don't know - I like the horse. The form is there in the book for all to see and he does seem to prefer a bit of soft, which it will be. That bumper form you talk about was also franked when Abbevillian won well over hurdles at Ludlow two days ago. Mind you much as I like Riverside Theatre, I like his owner even more.......might have to dig out a low cut top to wear to the sports tomorrow!

28 lengths-I'm sure I will be reminded of this when he wins the Grand Annual.This horse was my biggest ever losing lay when he won his maiden hurdle and being in work when the race was being run today made sure I didn't get completely wiped out.

Im sad enough to admit Shadow Leaders comments made me hit the back button on Betfair.

mightily impressive performance! ...hope the owner saw his horse win and wasn't completely distracted!!

Back