Aintree Totesport Bowl

I wouldn't fancy Monet's in this race.

Gungadu is probably not classy enough.

There are big question marks over Exotic Dancer but he is a classy hoor.

You would think that Our Vic would love the conditions, but he has run two stinkers the last twice he has gone to Liverpool

So I would probably go with the KS ED reverse forecast, if I was arsed having a bet, which I am not, so I won't.

Can't see past Kauto Star although I'd like to see Exotic Dancer run well as he clearly didn't perform to his best in the Gold Cup.

I laid Kauto at 1.7 tonight.Its been a long ,hard campaign and personally I think Cheltenham will have knocked the stuffing out of him.

It is a no bet race for me, Kauto has had a long season but the others have not been laid out for this and Exotic Dancer didnt look very good at Cheltenham.

I must admit laying KS for everything I had to spare.Strange thing is I backed him at 3.8 and 6.6 in running before he touched a low of 1.07.Coming to 2 out I didn't care who won it was going to be a profitable race for me.

has kauto looked himself since winning in feb?

i think that injury has took it out of him more than people think , todays loss was down to nicholls as he has already said.I would love to be able to ask nicholls if kautos training as hard as he was before the injury. it be good to see a fresh kauto next year with him having a nice long break and then on his second run of the season he should be judged and if his glory days have gone then people should remeber he was a great champion! and not talk all this ###### that i have been hearing today.

The injury has nowt to do with it imo.

On another note - wtf has Jonjo done to ED? That race was made for him today.

Looks like his star may be on the wain.The French bred horses come to hand earlier and peak earlier, First Gold etc....

Back