Amlin Chase 19 Nov

links781

Journeyman
Looks quite competitive fayre with likes of Master minded,Captain Chris,Medermit and Somersby in.I was sweet on Capt Chris last time at Exeter when he was giving medermit weight.When he unseated i thought he was coming to win his race.Master Minded will sure to have come on a bit after last run but he is so in and out and needs some more juice in the ground.Captain Chris for me.
Anyone care to price it up?

Some firms already up but wouldn't want to take any shorter than the following:

5/2 Master Minded
3/1 Captain Chris
9/2 Somersby
6/1 Medermit
16/1 Kalahari King
28/1 Dan Breen
33/1 Lancetto
33/1 Stagecoach Pearl
33/1 I'msingingtheblues
200/1 The Sawyer
1000/1 Kinkeel

They're very generous prices btw Links - done to 105%

Master Minded 2/1 Captain Chris 2/1 Somersby 10/3 Medermit 8/1 Kalahari King 10/1 Stagecoach Pearl 25/1 Imsingingtheblues 25/1 Dan Breen 33/1 Lancetto 40/1 The Sawyer 66/1 Kinkeel 500/1

Captain Chris is the latest to swerve his intended appearance. Peterborough Chase is now pencilled in.

I want to take Master Minded on in this. Horse loves Ascot but this is a stiff 2m5f and despite what Nicholls thinks I don't think this horse will stay and he will be far too short given his reappearance run. Medermit or Kalahari King could be the answer if Captain Chris doesn;t run.

No ifs about it Captain Chris has been taken out.

Medermit and Kalahari are both plausible alternatives if MM doesn't perform, as is Somersby who is a bit of a slow burner but probably hasn't been given the credit he deserves.

I was sweet on Captain Chris.I'm in 2 minds whether to have a small lay of Master minded at the prices or have a small stakes Medermit.probably the latter.

Back