And now George Michael too! RIP.

Hated that 80's Thatcherite pop he produced,but when saw him interviewed 2000 very likeable brilliant voice and the single he released Amazing plus a few others were very good lyrically as well as vocally,obviously another tortured soul my guess would be an overuse of [prescription drugs..

What's money got to do with anything,certainly made no difference to him he donated millions to charitys and never publicized any of it as for taking heroine he was a recluse he must've been living in misery,mother died young and his partner died of aids,yet still did plenty for others despite some of the stupid things he may have done.Not many in his position give to dharity like he did without publicizing it,obviously cared a lot about others despite his addictions..

What's money got to do with anything,certainly made no difference to him he donated millions to charitys and never publicized any of it as for taking heroine he was a recluse he must've been living in misery,mother died young and his partner died of aids,yet still did plenty for others despite some of the stupid things he may have done.Not many in his position give to dharity like he did without publicizing it,obviously cared a lot about others despite his addictions..

I was never a fan of his music but you have to respect his quiet philanthropy.

Interesting tweet I just saw comparing Gary Barlow (talentless tax evader and Tory) with George (Philanthopist but Gay and left wing) and how they were portrayed in the media, or hounded in George's case. RIP.

This is why generally I tend to not to converse with most people because they believe all the **** they read from the media..

Back