Anyone record ATR today?!

Steve T

Journeyman
By anychance? Am looking for the coverage from Plumpton, particularly after 3.30.

Getting the 3.45 race isn't a problem, but would love the supporting coverage.

Thanks,

You're probably right, was under the impression he might've done an interview with the winning jockey after the last though and was after that really... Will see if they can help direct.

I nearly came over and said hello but wasn't 100 % it was you.

Here's the best photo I managed (It's Rumoured being the horse) as it was too dark to get close ups by then.

Very brave performance by the horse after a lay off.

DSC_0284.jpg

Did you have a winner ?

Yep, am fortunate enough to share It's Rumoured, kindly photographed by Arkwright above, with a couple of others.

Thanks Arkwright, sorry I didn't see you, was all very exciting. Not exactly a planned lay-off, IR was retired but didn't take to the quieter life and came back looking fit and rested so we decided to give it another go. Soft / heavy ground suits him perfectly and he likes it at Plumpton with his record at 2 wins and a 2nd from 3 runs there. He gets on well with Kevin too. Thanks for the picture.

Will try to remember to record it tomorrow as It's Rumoured attempts to follow up in the 3.40 back at Plumpton.

Going is now heavy which he'll love, just hope they don't get anymore rain to put the meeting in doubt. Carly Bay looks the big danger along with the front running tactics of Monsieur - IR likes to bowl along.

Fingers crossed!

Forgot to tape it again, but didn't miss much as IR was pulled up early on in the race, hopefully just an off day...

Back