Apps

Triptych

At the Start
I've just become the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S2. I'm now going a bit app mad, so can anyone recommend any? Not for anything in particular, just ones that may be interesting and/or useful.

On a similar note, I've downloaded the RP app but can only get the cards. Should I be able to get results and news? How would I find them? :confused: (I'm still a bit clueless about the whole thing, but learning slowly).

At the bottom of the RP App on the iPhone are some different options - can you see them?

Racing UK has a nice app. I just go to the App store and find free things - depends what you want to use the phone for as well. I have my SatNav installed one mine plus a London Tube Map etc

Click the button on the bottom left of your phone to bring up news and results etc sections. Got the same phone myself on the back of a thread on here couple of months ago. A pleasing purchase.

Click the button on the bottom left of your phone to bring up news and results etc sections. Got the same phone myself on the back of a thread on here couple of months ago. A pleasing purchase.

Aha! Thank you. A whole new world is starting to open up for me.

I shudder to think how much of my life is taken up by my I Phone and I Pad
IChess lite is my latest addiction

Best gadget I got for a while was a little bluetooth adapter for a speaker sytem. Once connected, my grubby little phone, which I hate with a passion, turns into a decent enough audio system. On the ipad I have an app called "Tunein" which basically turns the ipad into an internet radio and, connected to this adapter, can have MidWest radio getting the subwoofer bouncing.

Audiophiles may shake their head in embarassment for me, but I'm happy with it.

Back