Arc supporting card

Ardross

Senior Jockey
Just looking at the declarations I see Lady of the Desert has been supplemented for the Abbaye , Snow Fairy is out of the Opera , Samuel out of the Cadran and there are now only 10 declared for the Foret but they include Goldi,PB,DT and Special Duty .

I find it surprising that there isn't a single Irish trained runner in any of the four Group 2 races on the Saturday. There is a lot of money on offer and the fields are all quite small.

I find it surprising that there isn't a single Irish trained runner in any of the four Group 2 races on the Saturday. There is a lot of money on offer and the fields are all quite small.

Bizarre... O'Brien seems to be saying all of his need top of the ground. What all-weather meetings are on on Saturday?

Bizarre... O'Brien seems to be saying all of his need top of the ground. What all-weather meetings are on on Saturday?

Breeding reasons surely... Everything O'Brien says has a hint of commercial spin these days.

It's one thing saying it (and I agree with you) but it's another thing leaving all your horses in their stables. Bizarre.

Breeding reasons surely... Everything O'Brien says has a hint of commercial spin these days.

Indeed so. I was of course being a bit facetious and a bit rhetorical… unaccustomed as I am to both. nevertheless along with the others I also find it extraordinary.

Last edited:
Back