Ascot Saturday

swedish chef

At the Start
Anyone going?

I'm there tomorrow any tips or fancies put them on this thread please.

Dick Turpin is over his problems with his blood, but if the jockeys come back after the first race and say there's any firm in the ground the owner will pull him out - good or softer will be fine.

Bolted up hope you were on swedish chef - especially at that price .

We were all on at 9/4 thought I was dreaming.

They were worried his last two races may have left a mark but they were quietly confident - good to see him back, just keep him away from ground with firm in it. There was talk of the Sussex next but the ground would have to have give or no chance.

Had a great day sipping champagne with R Hannon snr, John Manley and family - had to pinch myself a couple of times - unreal. Great team and fantastic characters, Mr Hannon had a wicked sense of humour, no wonder owners stay with him.

We were all on at 9/4 thought I was dreaming.

They were worried his last two races may have left a mark but they were quietly confident - good to see him back, just keep him away from ground with firm in it. There was talk of the Sussex next but the ground would have to have give or no chance.

Had a great day sipping champagne with R Hannon snr, John Manley and family - had to pinch myself a couple of times - unreal. Great team and fantastic characters, Mr Hannon had a wicked sense of humour, no wonder owners stay with him.

I suspect he won't meet CC again but he is such a gorgeous looking horse and travels so well - if we get a real soft ground Group 1 he could well win it .

Back