Ascot......

I spent a bit of time on Tuesday evening doing the Ladbroke form. Saw the weather forecast and decided not to do any more races until it became clearer whether racing was likely to be on.

What are the prospects for tomorrow (all courses)?

Ascot off tomorrow too Dessie.

Haydock - snowed in the NW from what I've been told back home so would be a doubt (asking 3/4 for it to be abandoned on Betfair).

Newcastle - unsure on the weather up there but 1.89 to lay and 1.2 to back on it being called off tomorrow.

Lingfield will probably be working round the clock to get the snow off the track for tomorrow's card too.

They'd got full frost sheets down at Arsecot, but Chris Stickells said they were so heavily covered by snow that it was impossible to yank them off. Uttoxeter, meanwhile, is successfully pulling off its by hand, not having had a fall, and goes ahead. So, all eyes on Staffordshire this afternoon.

They'd got full frost sheets down at Arsecot, but Chris Stickells said they were so heavily covered by snow that it was impossible to yank them off. Uttoxeter, meanwhile, is successfully pulling off its by hand, not having had a fall, and goes ahead. So, all eyes on Staffordshire this afternoon.

Too much effort to get in a few hands; he could at least have tried ... :(

... and I had free tickets from laddies for tomorrow ... sob ... it was going to be a good day's racing ...

There, there. Have a nice bikkie and a hot cup of tea. The Abandoned Racing counsellors will be here in a minute to offer you some support and assistance during this difficult time... :(

Sincerely sorry to hear that, mrussell - but on the bright side, there's loads of nice AW at Lingfield! :lol:

Here's the world's smallest violin, Delargy!!! Most people in this game work Boxing Day - you should know that - so quit moaning!!!!

Back