ATR this evening

Cantoris

At the Start
I don't normally watch ATR on Friday evenings but watching it this evening and it's entertaining enough when pottering around the house. Highlight so far is Luke Harvey's comment when he saw Weaver's tip for Kevkat, "is he a brother of Meerkat". Simples.

I really enjoyed the interview with Des Scahill. Seems a great bloke.

Until he said he was getting tired of the big fields......so that's why he makes so many mistakes. Time to leave then and just show up on the big days.

Dissapointed to have missed this. Any interesting revelations? Did he admit to having his nuts on Dawn Run?

I'd say it was tremenjous.

Welcome to "Get In" Cantoris- jokes about Weavers weight, Luke's shoulders, the pub, drinking, Betfair forum, a facebook group etc. all welcome. Did you enter the tipping contest?

It's a lot more blokey since Jason and Luke got paired up so much, but it is all good fun. Certainly beats the pants off endlessly droning 'analyses' and the usual parade of dour talking heads.

I'd echo whats been said. Decent viewing. Weaver is a funny bloke, the chipmunk laugh is infectious....in a good way.

Ah, now we have to think up Wind in the Willows-type names for them all! Sean Boyce: surely a bouncy little Jack Russell? Lydia the Budgie, 'cos unless you throw a cloth over her, she never shuts up...

Back