Auteuil

13:00 start on Saturday, 12:25 on Sunday, BTB - though worth remembering that start times are only approximate in France.

It's a fantastic meeting to go to, and I'm sure you will consider it worth the effort to get there.

Last edited:
You're probably talking between 35-45 minutes between leaving the track and getting into the city centre on the Metro.

CDG airport is about another 40-50 minutes away on the Air France coach that leaves Charles De Gaulle Etoile (depending on traffic around Port Maillot and the Peripherique).

You should go Bar - will be there myself, 40 mins into Central Paris and then a 20 minute metro ride out. It's easy enough to do in fairness with just the one change once you're on the metro in Central Paris and the metro is right outside the track :)

Some top class racing on Sunday too - the 12:55 is the time the horses are in the paddock and they go off slightly later.

I have just rechecked the flight details and looked at the race times and it is too tight to do. I'd probably only get the first two or three races and miss the big one (is that the Al Capone race?). Cheers for your help. Great card as well.

Yeah the Prix La Haye Jousselin is scheduled to be the 6th race on the card. The other features on the day are:

Prix Cambaceres (Hurdle) 2m 2f G1 3yo's
Prix Maurice Gillois (Chase) 2m 4.5f G1 4yo's (Long Run's race)
Listed 5yo Chase
Listed Handicap hurdle
Amateur Riders 'Chase

Back