Bank Robbery

harry

At the Start
I know, Daily Mail but a good read http://goo.gl/7xZaR3 and 100% accurate-believe me!!

Packaged accounts are also dreadful products that made millions and millions.

I'm so glad I'm out of that environment. I remember working in the Bank when Sales first "appeared" in 1989. Everyone was horrified.

I think it coincided with Free Banking, up until then everyone paid a fee for having an account.

I think we were worse than Ryanair by the time I left three years ago.

Last edited:
What do you do now Harry if not too personal a question? I work in the finance world and would love to do something else...soul destroying occupation!

What do you do now Harry if not too personal a question? I work in the finance world and would love to do something else...soul destroying occupation!

Child care: When our third child was born three years ago, we made the break. We both registered as Child Minders and filled our spaces. Never looked back.
As a husband and wife team we have lots of demand as it's a family like setting with a max of 6 under 5's.
Full on day from 8-6 but once the door is closed, no targets, sales, staff issues, complaints etc to demoralise me. I've had a lifetime of that.
Getting out of an office based environment is the best thing I've ever done and I would rather sell the Big Issue than go back to that lifestyle.

We also own an Online Boutique selling Luxury Goods.

P.S I'm thinking of using my empathy skills which I've developed on here to apply to work for The Samaritans

Last edited:
When Goldilocks was scoffing the Three Bears porridge, she wondered how they could afford such fine fare on benefits and then she noticed the prayer mat in the corner of the room facing towards Mecca......

Goldilocks is in Disney Florida for three and a half weeks with Anna and Elsa and she would like you to know that the only thing facing Mecca would be a Trident Missile ;)

Last edited:
Back