Bar The Bull?

Just a sample of geezers who only post once in a while or who no longer do so. I got my theory.

Aldaniti
Bar The Bull
Desert Orchid
Diamond Geezer
EC1
Hamm
Jakers
Merlin The Magician
Roddy Owen
SteveT

I was amused by the farmer wishing to keep his anonymity. I mean, how he could he ever live down the shame of having a gay bull. You cna understand it really can't you

Just a sample of geezers who only post once in a while or who no longer do so. I got my theory.

Aldaniti
Bar The Bull
Desert Orchid
Diamond Geezer
EC1
Hamm
Jakers
Merlin The Magician
Roddy Owen
SteveT

Quite a few old names there, SD, yet you appear to have joined in 2014. What was your previous nom de plume?

It's not a theory its a fact. I came close myself. I'm not sure I've seen anything worse on an Internet forum.

Personally I find his sidekick significantly more offensive and arrogant though. This was evidenced only a couple of days ago by Grassy handing out his olive branch which was rebuffed by the classless idiot. I now stick to racing and general sports, and pretty much avoid chit chat because of the aggression from one and the patronising arrogance from the other. The combination is pure poison.

I've been on TRF for ages Desert Orchid, only used to come here and read the racing bits as they are free to view. Wanted to post something so had to register.

You haven't missed much GH, save the missives from Betlarge and, when he can be bothered, Gamble

The annual 'speed-wise, this is the crappiest website I've ever used' debate has kicked-off once more, and I might re-post tomorrow

Cormack, bless him, is not only king of the cliched, hackneyed and ill-considered post (intentional?) but has also not assimilated a word of advice post-crashes from the correspondents who maketh the board

How are your courgettes and capsicums coming along?

Or is that blessed acre now a tarmaced shrine to Formula 1, replete with go-faster stripes on the panes of what was once your greenhouse

Lewis Hamilton - genius :confused:

Last edited:
Back