Bath Charity Night on Saturday

Sara

At the Start
Sorry this is a bit late, I've been distracted!
Also if it looks like spam, but it's in a cause I'm sure we'd all like to support...

From Hilary Parsons at HEROS

<< Heros is doing a charity Race Night at Bath on Saturday 30th August ..........

Firstly, Heros need to get further sponsors for the races and are doing a race sponsored by people who have put a horse into HEROS [this was aimed at people involved with rescuing Ionian Spring, and they also have Tredegar at HEROS, so ie Elite members...]

If you'd like to help with sponsorship just send a cheque to us at Heros, The Swallows, North Farm Stud, Fawley, Wantage, Oxon, OX12 9NJ, for what you would like to contribute made payable to Bath Racecourse with a quick note to say it is for the race.

Secondly if you would like to join us there, we are having hospitality in a marquee for £80 per ticket - just let us know if you want me to book them for you & again it is a cheque payable to Bath Racecourse and sent to us.

Or if not and you want to come with normal tickets - you can pre-book with Bath Racecourse on the phone and if you say it is through HEROS , Bath will donate £2 per ticket to the charity. >>

Back