Best Prospect

Colin Phillips

At the Start
Jamie Spencer gets the chance to prove Dante's suggestion, that the horse would have won last time with Jamie up, right at Haydock this afternoon.

Ten furlongs on soft ground should be ideal, he still runs off the mark of 82, he goes up 4lbs. in future races for the second at Ayr.

Fingers crossed he rewards your faith and you recoup your losses today Colin, we know the jockeys up for it, lets hope the horse is too :D

He could win on the bit Colin but I always have a nagging doubt with only 8 days between races, would be a lot happier with 3 or 4 weeks :eek:

Colin, Jamie's made a lot of effort to ride this beast for you, hope you appreciate it :laughing:

All a bit easy wasn't it, I don't think the others were trying! :ph34r:

Pass my thanks on to Jamie, Dante. :luv:

Do you think he'll fancy riding the horse over the sticks, seem, he's going hurdling this winter?!

Did you lump on Best Prospect again yesterday Colin? I know he's one of your favs, what a good ride ;)

I'm afraid I haven't been paying much attention to the racing lately (I've been under the weather) so I missed Best Prospect yesterday.

He hasn't been running very well lately but I see he had been dropped to a winning mark.

Well done, Jamie, and thank you for pointing it out Dante.;)

Back