Betfair beta

Dave G

At the Start
Sorry to open a new thread, but I couldn't find the old betfair one.

Just fired off an email to them regarding the beta site. I normally keep to the classic, but have notied when I click on a football match, it takes me to the beta. Normally, I just click back on classic, but yesterday afternoon I left it on beta ( I have used the beta in the past too ). I went to the Birmingham v Chelsea game and placed 2 bets. I laid over 13 corners, a bet which sat queued for a couple of mins as I placed at the next price up from the market, and I had £100 on Chelsea at 1.64 in the match odds market. The bet registered and almost immediately after I placed the bet, the market moved to 1.65. This morning, my history shows no signs whatsoever of the match odds bet. Now, I seem to remember someone else making a complaint on here a couple of weeks back about a missing bet, and with Cheltenham around the corner, I'm now very wary of making sure I will not be placing ANY bets on betfair through the beta site as it is the only thing I can think of that may have caused this.

p.s. No, I had not been drinking when I placed the bets......

I know I am repeating myself here but about 18 months ago my Betfair account had over 40000 commission points.During that time I had 5 or 6 customer service queries with Betfair -every one of them was dismissed out of hand.Rolls Royce product with a Ryanair customer service mentality.
At the start of last week I had 1200 commission poi ts.You will get nowhere with their customer services.I still get the odd phone call asking why I don't use the site as much -I tell them the story they promiseto get back to me but it never happens.
Understand one thing Betfair will never admit to being wrong.
From being an absolute obsession of mine Betfair is now just another option-there are plenty of alternatives out there.

Back