Betfair/Timeform Radio

Haven't seen one myself, but it can be accessed via 'tune in radio' which cost about 60p.

It's absolutely free.

I've been tuing in for a few years and recently dicovered the best way to access Radio Timeform is get ahold of The Geeks Toy which is a very very fast bot. It officially recognised by Betfair and used for trading, betting in running etc. Fast as hell to be honest. It must connect through their own server or something because you don't get so many annoying delays.

I can pretty much tell when the commentary is delayed if I am watching the market. I've known as much as a 30 second delay if connected direct but never more than a couple of seconds connecting through them.

Hope that helps someone.

Last edited:
I think you can get it through Cheltenham's App, although not sure if that's just for racing at Cheltenham or not.

It's absolutely free.

I've been tuing in for a few years and recently dicovered the best way to access Radio Timeform is get ahold of The Geeks Toy which is a very very fast bot. It officially recognised by Betfair and used for trading, betting in running etc. Fast as hell to be honest. It must connect through their own server or something because you don't get so many annoying delays.

I can pretty much tell when the commentary is delayed if I am watching the market. I've known as much as a 30 second delay if connected direct but never more than a couple of seconds connecting through them.

Hope that helps someone.

thats strange, when I listen to it directly I find its usually about 3/4 seconds ahead of ATR

Back