Blown It

LBM

At the Start
Fot those who haven´t had the chance to read Steve Taplin´s book on two years old, this horse had probably one of the most impressive comments by his trainer.
He runs tomorrow at Salisbury. Interesting to see how he gets on.

He said the horse is a RAscot type and he wouldn´t sell it for 100k ( having cost 25K)." I had two that ran very well in the Coventry last year and they wouldn´t live with him ""He´ll win his maiden before and I would be bitterly disappointed if he doesn´t get to Asot "

Yes, obviously things haven´t got the way planned, but the point is that he was very well considered and could be a horse to follow specially if he rans badly today and he is pointed to any sale race later in the year.

Trainer was interviewed on RUK before the race and basically said that the stables two year olds have been under a cloud so you have to be encouraged by that run.

No worries, just wanted to give you guys something to read here today.
He was matched at 1.3 in running, nice chance to make some money today and certainly a horse to follow.

Yes, Osborne said that both his horses would probably need the run and then the both of them shortened up in the market! shrug::

Blow It ran very well and looked the likely winner at one stage.

I have backed the horse at 150 for the Cov on the basis of this thread. Thank you all very much in advance.

Back