Bob rolfs 4pp comp!!!

Merlin the Magician

At the Start
FROM FF .............

For those of you that play the 4PP comp there is a thread on TRF that seems to have got out of hand regarding Bob voiding a certain posters entry, this was due to the forum clock being wrong and the admin team not being able to fix it, I told them on many occasions about how important the clock is and they ignored me, hence one of the reasons why I don't post there anymore, how the fúck can they not sort the clock? I wanted to back Bob up on this but I won't post there so I feel a bit helpless, I know Bob can handle this but I think he's a bit pissed off and we might now be in the last season of the 4PP which will be very sad, however I respect any decision that Bob will make and he has my backing.

Trig, Ted can any of you give the TRF admin team some lessons on how to fix the forum clock?
hysterical.gif

I just posted this below on the board.......

Yes I agree with Bobs jurisdiction and like he said he has no control over the board re the clock and the sponsors Betfred....

I can see by your posts your fairly new to this board and possibly rules and regulations re. rules for the said comp;

So may I ask you to convey a huge apology to Bob Rolf who works tirelessly on this comp which he also finances and must be the best horse racing comp on line and second to none...

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members on here to beg Bob not to opt out of the running of this brilliant comp and to let this criticism go over his head and return to the status quo.........

Its actually the first time I have seen an accusation of Bob being unfair in the years I have been a member of this board....

Regards John.... aka Merlin the Magician

Could someone explain what this competition is? I have seen it on other boards for yonks and yonks but never followed it...some kind of interforum thing? Bob R seems to be running it for donkeys years.

Its been going for years GALILEO on TRF....... its a comp for Saturdays only and runs yearly as well as weekly-monthly with prizes...

Colin.... this Talking Horses board owner, plays in it weekly too, along with a few more as well............

Its been going for years GALILEO on TRF....... its a comp for Saturdays only and runs yearly as well as weekly-monthly with prizes...

Colin.... this Talking Horses board owner, plays in it weekly too, along with a few more as well............

Ah ok thanks for the Merlin, like I said something I'd seen around for years but never bothered to look into it.

Posted: 26 Mar 2009 07:01 Post subject: comp dear bob, i accept your decision, I DID NOT GO OUT TO UPSET YOU AND THERFORE I APOLOGISE. I ONLY HOPE THAT YOU DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS MAGNIFICIENT COMPETITION. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES. WALTER.

Common sense has prevailed lets just hope that Bob accepts this isolated glitch in his brilliant tipping comp and takes it upon his self to continue with comp that we love so much...............

Back