British Horseracing Authority launches new website

BHA

At the Start
Dear Talking Horses,

The British Horseracing Authority has today launched a new ticketing and information portal, www.gototheraces.com.

The site is following on from the success of gojumpracing.com, which was nominated for Best Promotion of a Sport by a Governing Body at the Sports Industry Awards 2009.

The site is designed to be a one-stop-shop for tickets for ALL British meetings, as well as offering discounts and promotions on many fixtures.

Current great offers, some of which are completely exclusive to the site, include:
• Huge discounts for groups of 10 or more for Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday of Royal Ascot, including up to 33% off Grandstand tickets and up to £7.50 off Silver Ring;
• 10% off all tickets for July meeting at Newmarket;
• 20% group discount for Coral Eclipse;
• 10% off all tickets for King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Meeting
+ many more

We hope that this site helps you enjoy a day at the races for less!

Many thanks

British Horseracing Authority

I thought we'd lost you Rob, welcome back.

You'll be pleased to know that the BHA's recent £250,000 indulgence of Brian and Ben has generated a degree of debate on here. I'm sure there's a few suggestions and observations we's be very happy for you to take back to the powers that be as an input into the review. (if I can find the thread)

I've bumped it back up for you Rob.

It's a thread called "What will they come up with?" which was started about 48 hours before the presentation and then ran on afterwards

Back