Brrr, First of Flaming June

barjon

Rookie
Bit strapped for time, today.

Watchers and maybe bets:

Running Lion 2:00 Epsom - only 7/4 but worth it if up to snuff. Didn’t like the “aftertiming “ Gosden comment that Emily Upjohn wasn’t really ready. Why can’t they tell you this beforehand? Will try to learn more about Running Lion before committing.

Due For Luck 3:10 Epsom - you take your chances in the Dash, but he was unlucky last time and could feature here. Won’t be interested if a drifter.

Bets taken:

Relentless Voyager 5:15 Epsom - I think he had a decent prep at Newmarket last time where he raced in rear and finished well into third without being put under a great deal of pressure. I’ve taken 5/1 down from early price 8/1 last evening.

Alondra 5:08 Doncaster - had a rotten run last time at Newmarket when bumped hampered and unbalance at the start, then got unbalanced again a couple out and rolled about, but she finished well and should be much better this time. She’s 3/1 atm.

That’s me - have a good one guys and gals.

Oh, and via the Derby thread I’ve had little for fun on Ambiente Friendly and Ancient Wisdom

Thx, main bet of the day I’m glad to say :). Won with something in hand so might go again.

Back