Bumper Biz

an capall

Senior Jockey
Granaruid will probably need the run in the 5:45 at FHSE today. But then again, he mightn't. But as he is a non-runner we'll never know.

Last edited:
Your cheque cleared yesterday, Martin. Look out for the PMs.

(ps..Ballysassian)

Last edited:
As the private subscibers are already on, I am happy to report that Luska Lad will win the 4.35 at Gailleamh today.

Well done Mr An C.

Fantastic ride, one of the best that Ive seen in a bumper. Chappers of course turned in for the final two furlongs and missed what an oustanding effort from Patrick Mullins. Very cool.

Thanks for that, very nice. Dessie Hughes might fire whoever saddles up Western Charmer - was that the second time in a row his saddle slipped?

Good call, AC.

Don't rate Patrick Mullins, but in fairness that was a nice ride. Seems to have improved a good bit over the summer.

Horse had a lot in hand over those that completed but nevertheless it was as good a front-running come-from-behind ride as Ive seen. :)

Regrettably, subscriptions to the Bumper Biz circulation are now closed. Those not chosen should of course look in here for the occasional morsel.

The rest of you will finish the season farting through silk.

I would have subscribed but i recieved emails from 3 seperate bookmakers which i hold accounts with, in which they informed me in no uncertain terms that if i was involved in, or was suspected to be involved in this bumper business that my accounts would be shut down and all bets voided.....Im really taking a chance in posting here....

Free offer.

Deise Dan will win the bumper at Fairyhouse today.

Kaliski is an EW bet in the equivalent race on Sunday.

Deise Dan obviously does as much as the man he is named after.Whoever backed him at 1.55 in running needs help.

My favourite bumper of the season tommorrow at Leopardstown. Looks a decent renewal as well with the usual shrewd yards represented (particularly Hales) with a lot of talking horses this morning!

Mullins sounded far from bullish about his Blackstairmountain (full brother to Imperial Hills) on ATR this morning.

Can I ask which are your second and third favourite bumpers of the season TS?

Personally I'm a big fan of the Goffs Landrover Bumper at the Punchestown Festival - not my favourite but one of the better bumpers around :)

Is this the 4yos only one?

The likes of Kicking King, Ned Kelly, Perce Rock and Fingeronthepulse has won this event in recent years. Surprisingly Mullins has not had a winner in the Leopardstown bumper tomorrow in the last 10 years.

Back