Butler In Split With Owner

• Thread starter Thread starter useful
  • Start date Start date
U

useful

Today in Corals the mighty Claude Duval was giving the tips (his summaries all bearing a remarkable resemblance to the RPs Spotlight!!).

Anyweay, he tipped Baharah in the 4.00 at Wolves, stating Butler has fallen out with Penser.

I confess I have missed this. Whats it all about. Presumably Butler will vacate the stable as its owned by the mercurial Scandinavian?

I hope it doesn't cause a further lowering of Butler's racing profile. He's great to hear being interviewed, a veritable Brendan Duke of the flat!

They both stress that there has been no falling out. Butler is looking for a yard in either Lambourn or Newmarket and Penser will still send him horses.

Oh I see, so the second example today of a journalist (Claude Duval in this case) sh*t stirring.

Will Penser be letting the yard or employing a new private trainer? If the latter who?

useful...in the light of your forthright views on modern journalism - see also the Cunningham thread - it's rather surprising that you gave this thread the title you did.

Gus, I dont think it bears comparison with the crimes of Cunnigham et al.

The content on this occasion asks the question if it is true, based upon claims made by Claude Duval on the Corals blower. I have not made any claims, or misquoted anybody. The title when contextualised with the thread bears this out.

If someone where to read the title on its own, without the post, then it could be misinterpreted but as it is merely a thread on a forum I would be very surprised if anybody would draw a definite conclusion without quicky scanning the text of the post.

Back