Calling Tdk

Relkeel

At the Start
TDK

What were you smoking last night?

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send this guff into "Pseuds Corner" in The Private Eye. Sorry, but you deserve it!

From The Racing Post (p16):

3.25 Newmarket
I'm ducking...
I'm sure there will be plenty of layers out to 'get' New Approach, but I won't be one of them. It looks a fairly weak Guineas and I'm struggling to fancy any of the others. Raven's Pass is a bit like Arsenal - nice to watch, loads of ability, but won't last the distance - while Ibn Khaldun is more like Chelsea - the owner has loads of money, but are Godolphin capable of putting any decent silverware in the cabinet?

shrug:: shrug:: shrug::

..and No Morals are more like Accrington Stanley

- I wanted to take them on this weekend but was restricted to shirt buttons
- people who bet on their games are complaining of a delay in being paid out
- articles in the Post questioning their integrity
- Ian Rush warns kids in the most deprived areas of Merseyside that if they don't drink their milk they'll suffer the ignominy of having to get a job there

Indeed ...now you are getting into the spirit of it, Relkeel! :laughing:

BTW - I would have to take back my ridiculous comparison of Godolphin with Chelsea - it flatters Sheik Mo's men to a huge extent.

Godolphin's achievements would be equivalent to buying Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea this season and then getting all three relegated next season while Liverpool won the double. :laughing:

He's at is again...

"Barshiba should probably sign for Tottenham as she has bags of talent, but is quirky and seems to enjoy losing"

James, do you get paid for this shite?

Back