Candy Girl

Bobbyjo

At the Start
Bit of 11/8 approx available on Betfair earlier - a bit surprised...would make this a comfortable odds on shot. Ruby thinks he'll win anyway

Agree with you Bobbyjo. Nothing as good as the winner that in this field (All Heart maybe the one for the forecast) and Candy Girl was far from beaten when falling last time. Had jumped fine before that.

Must admit that I think Jack the Bus has an outside squeak in the big novice race - need a change in tactics from the last day.

Scavenger looks a bet to beat Cooldine today. The race wasn't decided when he came down last day, now 3lbs better off and a fair price differential.

Originally posted by Melendez@Mar 6 2008, 12:04 PM
Scavenger looks a bet to beat Cooldine today. The race wasn't decided when he came down last day, now 3lbs better off and a fair price differential.
I think that could prove to be a misleading form guide. Cooldine has given the impression that he has improved a lot since then.

Alexander Taipan runs on the same card. Looks as though he is getting a Irish National campaign to me. Interesting to see how he goes today on his first run over fences in a while.

Ruby Walsh just got up on the favourite in the last at Thurles to beat a horse trained by his father and owned by his mother. Ouch!

Very nice performance by Cooldine. I doubt he'd have been pushed out like that if they were still considering next week though.

Back