Champion Hurdle Special

del boy

Senior Jockey
Paddy Power are doing a special for today only, Brave Incas is priced up at 8/1 to be placed in the Champion Hurdle. Looking at the strength of the race, i think if they get last years ground that could prove to be a great bet....

Paddy Power are doing a special for today only, Brave Incas is priced up at 8/1 to be placed in the Champion Hurdle. Looking at the strength of the race, i think if they get last years ground that could prove to be a great bet....

There's only one man on this forum to answer that.....:whistle:

There must have been a flood of bets - I can see no sign of this on the website :confused:
I took some 6.8 or thereabouts for the place on BF yesterday but would happily have topped up at 8/1! In fact I can find no place market at all on PP for the race :ninja:

There must have been a flood of bets - I can see no sign of this on the website :confused:
I took some 6.8 or thereabouts for the place on BF yesterday but would happily have topped up at 8/1! In fact I can find no place market at all on PP for the race :ninja:

It's special in their shops. On Sunday they were 13/2 the double - Brave Inca / Liverpool. I get the impression their traders don't rate Brave Inca......

Ah! Ca explique.... thanks Gearoid
So we Brits and Prods can't have any of that ?/!! Swizz

Not unless you exchanged phone numbers with someone in Dublin.....

I think we all know who the 4/11 fav there is....

Back