Chelt 16th Nov - 15:05 2m Nov Hrd

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
G

Gearoid

How hot is this race? I've neen a follower of Snap Tie since he won a hot bumper in limerick last 2 years ago. He was expensive to follow last season but I got a good few quid back when he won over C&D FTO this season. 9/2 looks a good bet to me.

Quaddick Lake was going just aswell before falling. Now he has a 7lb pull, but theres onyl oen way to find out if that fall will have affected his confidence.

Quaddick Lake for me - getting that weight allowance and was clearly well fancied for his debut (10/1 early price). No idea what price he is but if he's prohibitively short then Snap Tie at 9/2 would be my idea of the winner.

i reckon Quaddick Lake will open up 3-1 or 7-2. While he looks a good thing at the weights, its easy to be led astray just by this fact. if Snap Tie is 9-2 anywhere i will go big e/w as if hes placed, still reatin the majority of my stake.

Best novice hurdle of the season so far with Spectait and a couple of others from the big yards too. Hoping that fall hasn't affected QL too much and a Headstrong style Reverse Forecast might be on the cards :)

A little off topic, but (in the shops in Ireland anyway, it can differ) Paddy Power are refunding stakes on all fallers at the Cheltenham meeting. Could be useful if you were going to bung on a load on a short priced novice chaser.

Edit: Just checked the website, it is available online as well.

Back