Cheltenham Day Three - Strongest Bet

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
S

SlimChance

Cheltenham 4.50
Thomas Crapper 9/1 e/w

What are you playing up your winnings on or smashing out on tomorrow?

I don't care what you're on ante post

Last edited:
Shaneshill in the Stayers. Like Neon Wolf not convinced 'harry will be at his best on the ground tomorrow and Shaneshill is so solid at the track.

Shaneshill in the Stayers. Like Neon Wolf not convinced 'harry will be at his best on the ground tomorrow and Shaneshill is so solid at the track.

Surprised Ruby has gone for NC ? And the form of all WPM has to be a concern. Also, UNWIMH won on identical ground in the Albert Bartlett at last year's festival. 'Seen at his best' might be debatable, but he can/will handle it fine imo. I don't believe it's a concern to same degree as Wolf today and even at that, NW was only beaten in a photo, after missing the last and nicely clear of the rest. It was hardly a bad run.

Last edited:
Cheltenham 4.50
Thomas Crapper 9/1 e/w
Holy Sh*t - I had selected Thomas Crapper at 11/1 myself and was looking around for an Each way double/treble and when I went back he'd been cut to 9/1, which is also now under pressure.

Outside of that, I'm all over Empire of Dirt like a rash!

As much as I have sung his praises all season my little friend from Seven barrows Top Notch can't surely beat Yorkhill?

Before the start of the meting that question mark would not have been there but Willie is having a shite week with not a single winner on the board.

By this time last year he had won 4 races and when the impossible happened and Douvan was beaten that scared the **** out of me... for 20 mins :0)

Yorkhill (Nap)

Taking a chance on Un De Sceaux who WPM claimed is the best bet of all of his

Unless I am stone mad Jezki would pick UKWIMH up and carry him Jezki 8/1 looks a great EW bet

Last edited:
William Hill going 2/1 in shops on Yorkhill at 9am. I'll be all over that with the maximum I can.

I'm seeing lots of essays on these threads. Sort it out lads. What's your strongest bet is a pretty straight forward question.

Well that's a bit long winded Slim..You could just have said restrict your posts to 2 words and I would have replied FU:p

Geezus you moan a lot...You'll make a good wife for someone someday

Last edited:
Well that's a bit long winded Slim..You could just have said restrict your posts to 2 words and I would have replied FU:p

Geezus you moan a lot...You'll make a good wife for someone someday

Tell me what's not factual about pointing out that this shouldn't be on a "Strongest bet" thread?

Taking a chance on Un De Sceaux who WPM claimed is the best bet of all of his

Last edited:
WPM was asked which horse apart from Douvan would you say is your most likely winner at Cheltenham and he replied Un De Sceaux and that is a fact.....it's on You Tube if you care to look

Back