Chester Day 1

Ricko

Rookie
Any fancies anyone? Looking forward to a good day out as always.

Like the look of She's A Shaw Thing, Sugar Mint and Invincible Force.

I remember Micheal Bell (a trainer with a future!) with Juniper Girl last year at the plate. Stayed on really well so he knows how to get these horses ready for the marathons. Having said that, I think it's a competative race and I don't think he's got 3 times the chance of winning as horses like Tilt. As i've obviously missed the boat with the jollies I think i'll play on Tilt as the trainers really bullish and on it's best form the horse has some sort of chance. Some of my thinking will depend on the usual good look I have at the post and the prices and what bookies are ducking!

What a great spectacle the big race is though!

Have a good day i'm sure with the sunshine it will be lovely.

Thanks mate. Yeah Tilt is bound to be popular after the positive vibes and booking, just not sure he's quite good enough.

Yeah i'm not sure either. I'm just not sure with horses Like Greenwhich Meantime in and "improving handicappers" supposedly rated higher than what they are tomorrow that there is infact any good things in the field. It will be competative and playing e/w is a must for me, I just want something I think will give me a good run for my money.

Yeah it's a difficult one to work out alright. I originally discounted the front 2 somewhat on value grounds, but going through the field I seem to be putting a line through most for one reason or another and keep coming back to the top 2. Still think Inchnadamph has a bit of a squeek, but he's friendless on Betfair.

"I remember Micheal Bell (a trainer with a future!) ............."

Odd way to describe a trainer who has been around for quite a while and has a Derby winner to his name! :what:

Perfect ground there, the card was nothing special but the hcp for 3yo can provide some winners for the future.

First 3 in the 10f race for 3yo look nice prospects and the fillies in the chesire oaks not bad either.

Lets hope Thursday and Friday are better cards.

Back