Chester Day 2

Aragorn

At the Start
Can't understand Debussy's price in the Huxley. He's in the top three on all ratings and with a good draw must have a decent chance. His last run was not as bad as it might look as it was a very good field and he had to come round horses from off the pace. Grounds come for him and I think he's a cracking e/w bet...

the price that I dont understand is Redwood, should be clear favorite but has drifted too much,
something wrong there?

Richard Hills has picked up the three rides left vacant by brother Michael, who failed a breathalyser test. Three really good rides, I fancy both Redwood and Critical Moment to go close.

Well done indeed. Im not sure if the BHA have made a mistake because it looked to me like Richard has been drinking.

Great stuff Aragorn - liked the look of him myself but Chester not a backing track really.

Redwood probably bounced but equally not the sort of course you would think that would suit him.

Good stuff indeed.

Morana is potentially interesting in the next. This track should suit a free-going sort like himself. Would like to see him bounced out handy and kick on turning in. Hopeful he'll get the trip on pedigree.

Irish pair are interesting but just get the feeling that the way they will probably be ridden might not suit the track. Critical Moment has a pretty serious stamina question to answer.

edit: 5's long gone. No bet.

Last edited:
Cheers.

I've put him in a win double with Norwegian Dancer in the last which is going to pay rather big if it comes off.

Would you worry about the form of the O Brien stable? Diamond Geezah fancied in the 3.55 but he will need to be very smart from stall 9 but it is factored into the price because he looks very much the one to beat.

Back