Chester, Friday and Saturday.

Ricko

Rookie
Right guys, heading down to my local track for the next 2 days and after what has been a desperate month so far, I am in serious need of a winner or two. I have had a quick look and have a few fancies but nothing strong. If anyone has a strong fancy for anything either Friday or Saturday it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Don't think I can be of much help, Ricko.

Some pretty moderate racing to be honest.

I can't see anything for Friday.

But on Saturday Welsh Emperor(2.25) will appreciate the cut in the ground but he has never won on the course, Bertoliver(3.35) whizzed around here at the May meeting but he hasn't any form on softish ground and he is not particularly well drawn. Keelung (4.45) won easily at Warwick today but the suspicion is that he pinched the race.

Good luck.

I'm also going to Chester for a weekend's racing with some friends. Friday's card is very disappointing and I'll probably have one bet in the last on Barbirolli. Can't come up with anything on saturday's card.

Well I like Doughnut and Hamish McGonnagal today. Well drawn and will appreciate the cut. If anyone has any other thoughts before i leave around 11.30 that's be great. Cheers guys.

The prices look all to cock in the 8.50 to me. Shouldn't Fujin Dancer be fav for this? Unlucky at Hamilton last time and his York form involbing the likes of Indian Days and Collection looks far stronger than anything his rivals today can offer. Kingdom of Fife looks a potential improver at the trip, but I'm far from convinced his indolent style of racing has been solely trip related. He was very coltish on his reappearance and looks a typically ungenuine sort that so often carry those famous silks. I think Stoute knows it's a bit quirky and is sending it to Chester in the hope that the track stimulates it, though that hardly worked for a similar type in Criterion the other Saturday.

Great run by Blythe Knight there. He really handles the idiosyncratic tracks brilliantly well.

I backed Beckermet for the place, was gutted that I wasn't on for the win... Until the last stride :)

But a bid in for 4.1 on Borderlesscott in that last race. If it had been matched i wouldn`t be posting this as the computer would have gone out the window.

Back