Christmas Tipping Competition

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some decent racing over Christmas so time for a simple little compy to see who's currently the best tipster across the two forums I frequent most i.e Talking Horse and Final Furlong, bragging rights so to speak, so with the kind permission of Col via Galileo and Ted I will post threads on each forum so members can post on their preferred forum. On here the threads will be on the Competition Board. I am aware a lot of members use both forums sometimes with different ID’s, most of which I know, so I am trusting you to make only one entry per person. Anyone can enter on any one day to be top tipster for that day but you must enter on both days to be declared overall winner. Results will be posted on all three forums on both days.

Competition takes place on WEDNESDAY DEC 26th and THURSDAY DEC 27th.

Rules

Bank of £2000 to bet with on Wednesday

Bank of £2000 to bet with on Thursday

Up to and including 8 bets in total each day which must be single bets win or each way only but which can be at any meeting in GB or IRELAND.

5 -7 Runners Win and Second Place Only
8 – 15 Runners Winner, Second and Third
16 Plus Runners Winner, Second, Third and Fourth (Handicaps only)

Each ways settled at quarter odds.

You may nominate reserves but if anyone has a non-runner and has not nominated a reserve then they are on the returned favourite in that race.
If there are joint or co-favourite they are on the one with the lowest race card number (eg if 4/1co fav numbers 3, 7 and 15, they are on number 3).

Entries will close immediately before the first race each day.

Selections without race meeting and/ or not timed will be VOID.

I would like to offer a pair of free Owners and Trainers badges for Lingfield on Sunday to the forum member of Talking Horses who does to best, if they are unable to go, I would happily put up a token present.

Chris

Back