Christmas

trackside528

At the Start
Just wondering is anyone else looking forward to Crizzy... hardly a month away now!

Can never wait for it to come around (I know- I'm like a child myself!).. just love all the marvelous festivities..

Hanging the lights at the weekend, though the gf- the old bag that she is- is putting up staunch resistance!

I`m off to Thailand on Dec 8th and return on the 23rd so fortunately i miss all the parties and the last minute shopping. Can`t wait.

In case you mugs hadn't gathered, I am not a big fan of Christmas... :P

Enjoy the family aspect of it of course, but cannot bear the trampling of the already downtrodden that inevitably accompanies it...

As for the girlfriend.. no comment! :luv:

:xmastree:

Originally posted by Euronymous+Nov 13 2007, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Euronymous @ Nov 13 2007, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jft2005@Nov 13 2007, 03:31 PM
£2.30 a night in pataya Euro
Is that for a room? We`ll be in Pataya for five nights. [/b][/quote]
room would be about that, no more than £5. £2.50 is for a girl for the night in that area.

Originally posted by jft2005+Nov 14 2007, 03:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jft2005 @ Nov 14 2007, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Euronymous@Nov 13 2007, 09:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jft2005
@Nov 13 2007, 03:31 PM
£2.30 a night in pataya Euro

Is that for a room? We`ll be in Pataya for five nights.
room would be about that, no more than £5. £2.50 is for a girl for the night in that area. [/b][/quote]
So..... If the girl's got her own place, you can save up to £2.50 on the cost of a night's accomodation AND have someone to spend the night with ? :xmassign:

I`m not really going for the seedy part of a trip to Thailand. Not because of any virtue on my part - i just don`t fancy oriental girls.

or the boys who look like girls!!

cricketfan you think like a shrewdy! as far as im aware they dont have 'places' you can stay at, you have to bar check them & pay the barman.

Euro, you have to try everything once, maybe twice just to be sure.

why did the irishmen wear two condoms?

to be sure, to be sure!

Or even...

"GIRLS WHO ARE BOYS
WHO LIKE BOYS TO BE GIRLS
WHO DO BOYS LIKE THEY'RE GIRLS
WHO DO GIRLS LIKE THEY'RE BOYS
ALWAYS SHOULD BE SOMEONE YOU REALLY LOVE"

Back