Classical Concert Tickets

Ballydoyle

At the Start
Due to both of us trying to surprise each other for our anniversary I have two spare tickets to the Classic FM Live concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday 19th September.

Its a celebration of movie scores focussing on John williams and will end with Star Wars and indoor fireworks.

Face Value is £40 each and wil accept that for each ticket. Will email tickets when availalbe which is about 2 weeks before the event.

Section C, Row 21 Seats 9&10 if you want to google them :)

Sounds lovely, though I'm a bit concerned you're going to be trying to see a snake and one of those multi coloured paper things... ;)
I'd have them off you like a shot if I was free, I love John Williams' work, he's a fantastic composer, you can spot his stuff a mile off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw shame you cant go Trudi - in 30 years its one of the few surprises he has ever tried!

So I guess it will be another 30 before he tries again!!

I hope you have praised him lots to encourage good behaviour to continue? *

*That may be dogs - I'm a bit sketchy what you do with a man, do they need feeding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't have any joy, I may have a couple of friends on Facebook who are very keen on Classical music who might be interested if I posted it?

Hi - no joy so far so if you wanted to ask around that would be great as I don’t want to put them on stubhub or other sites as I wouldn’t get the money until after the event (if at all!)

As for your praising technique- it works for both :) Usually with more success on the Labrador to be honest but the hubby does learn eventually :)

Back