Clement

gigilo

Senior Jockey
Yet another one of the establishment revealed as rapist and paedophile,also a very creepy connection with the vile Mc cans his villa was near where madie went missing and they had lunch with him two weeks later!!:blink:Also he was friends with known paedophiles lord boothry and the krays also friends of cliff another one off the hook till he pegs it,lots of very telling connections more and more are being revealed,i wonder how far this really has gone.We will never know the true enormity of it as blatently being covered up till they sre all dead.And now we have this Mc cann connection another one of the dozens of coincidences over the last 4/5 years.Some very very strange stuff getting revealed yet the police never see anything in these connectuions,anyone would think these people are the untouchables of course there's never ever any evidence,its like thy re just waiting to see these individuals pass away with them having no connection and maybe a huge paedophile ring..Hopefully one day the truth will come out,breaks my heart thast Madeleine Mc cann case,very cold parents that wre caught laughing on camera 2 days after she went missing,thats all I need to know and and any police psychologist..

I think for posterity and balance we really ought to dig out Shadow Leaders tribute to Clement Freud, a more heartfelt and touching eulogy to a persons memory we have rarely witnessed on this forum :lol:

"He was a nasty old bugger who made enemies of many people who were unfortunate enough to come across him. He was about as far from humane as you could possibly get."

Classic stuff, you've got to hand it to her

Last edited:
"He was a nasty old bugger who made enemies of many people who were unfortunate enough to come across him. He was about as far from humane as you could possibly get."

Classic stuff, you've got to hand it to her

The MC Canns don't share that sentiment..:ninja: like as like!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, and what must be enormously upsetting/devastating etc, many many children have gone missing the past 20 years. Only one receives seemingly unlimited public money, and all this despite her parents failing in their duty of care (they took a risk, however small, and it went against them). The media should be publishing a lot more about the kids whose parents didn't manipulate the media and who maybe didn't have the same smile as Madelaine, sad as that case was.

Back