Clonmel Oil Chase

Guest_

At the Start
A nice mid week race to look forward to today.

I am disappointed to see connections running Mossbank again so soon. I would have liked them to have kept him nice and fresh for the Hennessy. 2m4f might also be on the sharp side for him. He does get quite a bit of weight from some of these though so you can see why connections have been tempted to run.

Justified looks like he is right back to form (along with the rest of his yard) this season and the step back down from three miles should not be a problem...indeed it should suit him.

Knight Legend looked an improved horse recently but he has a nasty slip up the last day (not his fault) and he is a horse that often makes mistakes so I would like to see a clear run for him first to confirm is confidence is not knocked at all.

Justified looks the one.

Justified to beat Knight Legend.

Jury out on Mossbank and if the improved form just down to freshness. I think Hourigan always has a runner in this race.

Justified ran a stinker with his jumping letting him down.
Mossbank wins easily from Knight Legend.

Didnt see the race...[stuck in Merlin-land] but Mossbank looks like a right plot horse if he's won that easily. Not one to oppose wherever he goes, even the Hennessey.

I know Galileo mentioned otherwise above and his horses have been running better, but Sheehy's horses run so in and out. more than any other trainer in Ireland. Rindoon stopped as if he was shot a mile from home in his debut jumping. Justified was beaten today before he started to violently jump to the left. I always liked the trainer and the way his horses were campaigned but I cant justify taking a short price about any of his horses while they run this way. Am I naive to think that he is not "at it"?

Hourigan did say last season, mossbank could be his new beef or salmon. Mossbank won well first time than pear shaped lfor the rest of the season ike majority of Hourigan's runners.

Jesus christ An Capall....I thought you'd be up to better things at that time of the morning.......I didn't have you down as a bored housewife

Back